Red Rock Yoga Retreat
May 14 – 17, 2020
Orderville, Utah (20 minutes from Zion’s National Park)
with Linda Black
Escape the stress of daily life and embark on a life-changing journey as you bask in breath-taking scenery and attend wellness workshops lead by some of the top professionals in the field. Recalibrate, rest, and rejuvenate with expert yoga instructor, Linda Black, E-RYT500, IHC, C-IAYT.
Clear your mind and tune into your natural state of well-being!
Feelings of peace, harmony, clarity, ease, and grace are likely to occur.
Crown Zion Resort
Your Experience Includes
- three nights accommodations
- all vibrant meals prepared by our amazing chefs Dixie Tanner and Yosha Spens
- relaxing yoga practices after a long day to replenish and restore
- rejuvenating and strengthening practices in the morning to prepare you for the day
- morning pranayama – best way to start the day!
- meditation practices & yoga nidra
- moon meditation & soledance classes
- biking is available – please bring your own bike
- hiking in Zion National Park, admission included.
- new friends and aha moments in abundance – priceless!
- plenty of free time to enjoy the outdoors
- Dinner – Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Breakfast – Fri, Sat, Sun
- Lunch – is on your own. Snacks for trekking will be provided.
Reclaim Your Mojo
Feeling listless? No motivation? Lost your Mojo?
If only you weren’t burnt out, tired, overwhelmed with…life! Get back to your roots. Get your mojo on. Get in touch with the inner GURU. Get empowered. We are ready for you and to celebrate the unique gifts you have to offer the world.
That’s where Re-Treat comes in
Retreat into nature. Immerse yourself with the beauty of the earth and let yourself be re-inspired, rejuvenated, refreshed, and restored.
Empowering YOU happens when you are in a relaxed state of mind.
Recalibrate and release stress and tension build up from the cycle of work. Renewal is necessary for balance, regeneration, and counteracting all of the nervous system fragmentation we most likely encounter in a day, week, month, and normal life activity!
Treat yourself to being that Self who can tackle the world with boundless energy. HINT: Recharge the battery so your life can be fruitful again!
Early Bird Pricing
Now through March 31st
- Twin-Bunk Style $705
- Queen/Shared Private Room $805
- Queen/Private Room $950
- King/Private $1,050
Paid April 1st and after
- Twin-Bunk Style $795
- Queen/Shared Private Room $895
- Queen/Private Room $1,050
- King/Private $1,150
NOTE: For payment options please contact us at 801-787-2515.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
A deposit of $250 is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due 15-days prior to the first day of your retreat. Payment can be made by check, VISA, Master card, or American Express. Prices do not include transportation.
1. Cancellation 30 days or more prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a full refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation 15-29 days prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a *full credit to be applied towards a future retreat. A $100 re-allocation fee will be applied. Alternatively, guest may opt for a 50% refund and a forfeit of the remainder.
3. Cancellation 0-14 days prior to the first day of the retreat: no refunds or credits will be given
*A credit resulting for cancellation expires after one calendar year from your cancellation date and no refund will be made.
Please fill out the following registration form. Upon submission you will receive a button to submit your full payment or your deposit. When you choose your payment you will also be able to make your room choice.