50-Hour Immersion – 2024
Linda Black, InTune Yoga Wellness
A 5-week yoga immersion delving into the InTune Yoga Wellness four pillars:
MOVE – asana and alignment
BREATHE – pranayama & subtle body energy
LIVE – focus on 10 living principles + history of yoga
BE – activate your unique gifts and talents
Join Linda Black, multi- lineage yoga teacher and yoga-life coach of 25 years in this 2 month yoga and wellness journey to deepen your practice and gain hours toward your yoga certification. Build on your understanding of the ancient philosophy of yoga, through the 8 Limbs, yamas, niymas and the yoga sutras and learn new ways to support your own energy system and lifestyle with the support of a seasoned and trusted guide.
This program will focus on the all aspects of asana and will include Pose Labs to help you focus technically where needed on specific yoga shapes or poses. Pranayama/breathing exercise will be incorporated into the practice each weekend and will help you access stores of more energy and vitality. Important elements of yoga lifestyle in the yamas, niyamas and ayurveda will be woven through the entire course, along with meditation and sadhana.
*Trainings will take place in Alpine. Exact location given on sign-up.
This training is for you if…
- You want to deepen your yoga asana practice.
- You really LOVE yoga and are curious to dive deeper into the history and philosophy.
- You don’t have time/resources for a full Teacher Training but want all the benefits of one.
- You have already taken a 200-hour YTT and are looking to brush up on your skill set. YACEP credits = 50 hours CE
- You drive people around you crazy with incessant talk about how much you LOVE yoga! (and that probably won’t change.)
- You like to connect with like-minded people in deep discussions.
Save Your Space
Be the first to know when it comes out! Get added to the wait list today.